*THIS IS A CONTRACT — READ BEFORE ACCEPTING THE TERMS*** YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
In consideration of being permitted by The Gillingham Community and Leisure Trust (GCLT) to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, now and in the future at Space Inflaters, I hereby agree to release, indemnify and forever discharge GCLT, its agents, owners, members, shareholders, Directors, partners, employees, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, affiliates, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns (the “RELEASED PARTIES”), on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
- I acknowledge that my participation in Space Inflaters inflatable activities and use of Space Inflaters facilities entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to me, to property or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
- I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. I warrant that I will only carry out moves and tricks that are within my ability level and throughout which I will be able to maintain control.
- I acknowledge that I have been provided with the necessary safety instructions by Space Inflaters in relation to the activities and will comply with these at all times while on the premises.
- I understand that the activities provided by Space Inflaters require a reasonable level of fitness and ability. I warrant that I do not have (or had) any medical condition including pregnancy that makes it dangerous for me to partake in such activities.
- I agree as an adult participant, or the Parent/Legal Guardian of a minor participant (anyone currently under the legal age of 18) in consideration of being permitted to participate at Space Inflaters, grant Space Inflaters, the permission to photograph and/or record me or my child(ren)/ward(s) in connection with Space Inflaters to use the photograph and/or recording solely for advertising and promotional purposes. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the Photograph and/or Recording, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
- Should Space Inflaters or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur legal fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to Indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs. This means that I will pay all of those legal fees and costs myself.
- If the participant is a minor (A person under the legal age of 18), I agree that this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement (“RELEASE”) is made on behalf of that minor participant and that all of the releases, waivers and promises herein are binding on that minor participant. I represent that I have full authority as Parent or Legal Guardian of the minor participant to bind the minor participant to this Agreement.
- In consideration of not being required to sign a fresh copy of this RELEASE before each visit, I further agree that this RELEASE shall apply to all visits within the next 12 months by me and by the minor participant in full. By clicking the box below this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my or the minor participant’s right to maintain a lawsuit against Space Inflaters or any RELEASED PARTIES on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
- I agree, consent and understand that my Personal Data (as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and the subsequent UK Data Protection Legislation) is to be held and controlled by Space Inflaters and that this is contractual provision between us both. I also confirm that I am happy for any and all Personal Data in their possession to be passed to any third party for medical purposes in the event that it becomes necessary. I confirm that I have read and understood the Privacy Statement contained within the GCLT Privacy Statement.